Recipe for Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Mitten - 60 - Combat Rogue

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mitten - 60 - Combat Rogue Empty [ACCEPTED] Mitten - 60 - Combat Rogue

Post by Mitten Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:31 pm

Hi, here is my application:

- Name
Morten (auto corrects to Mitten on iPhones Very Happy )

- Class and specc
Combat rogue

- General gaming/WoW background
Ever since I got my first Nintendo64 I've been playing games. Played WoW on and off since retail. Raided up until C'thun as a mage on Executus - EU. Got a few server firsts in MoP also as mage. Back then I was a student and could devote alot more time to the game. After playing on Nost and leveling two characters to 60 I've been really digging vanilla. It was SUCH a good game! Now getting back into it. I'm currently rogue class leader in <Oblivion>. Unfortunately our GM had an accident and is now in the hospital. He was running everything in the guild and he will be away for 4-6 months. Therefore many of the members decided to find new guild as they didn't want to wait. I am in that same boat. However, from March 8th until March 28th im going on vacation and will not be able to play. I think this guild fits that schedule perfectly as I am already level 60 and only missing 6 pieces to be pre-raid bis geared. I read that you planned to start end of march/beginning of april, so to me this a match made in heaven Smile

- Plans, if you get accepted
My plans in Oblivion was to devote all my in-game time to the guild. And so I did until it fell apart. Either if its gearing myself up, gearing someone else or farming, its all for the guild. I also plan to top every DPS meter there is Wink

Speak to you soon! (Contact me in-game if you have any questions) I usually play ~19-24 on weekdays and all day during the weekend.

Mitten

Mitten

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mitten - 60 - Combat Rogue Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Mitten - 60 - Combat Rogue

Post by pingaan Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:45 pm

Well written! You will hear from us soon.

pingaan
Admin

http://recipeforhate.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mitten - 60 - Combat Rogue Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Mitten - 60 - Combat Rogue

Post by pingaan Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:38 am

Please contact either Bigomni, Jokk or me for an invite.
Welcome!

pingaan
Admin

http://recipeforhate.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down