Recipe for Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] Stompy - 56 resto shaman

2 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] Stompy - 56 resto shaman Empty [DECLINED] Stompy - 56 resto shaman

Post by Stompy Thu May 11, 2017 4:16 pm

- Name

My name is Marko, and i play  a resto shaman named Stompy (besides a couple other lower level alts).

35 (ancient, i know Smile )

Belgrade, Serbia

- Class and specc

Shaman, resto spec (currently 0/0/47, but at sixty i'll propably go with something like  0/5/46)

- General gaming/WoW background

I used to play a lot of wow (as a tauren warrior tank though)  back in vanilla and tbc (skipped wotlk, played a bit more in cata , and called quits due to  the guild falling apart and work obligations. Pandaria and Draenor for me were basically singleplayer games to play for a month or two ) Back on Dunemaul EU,i was in  a good raiding guild called Cold Blooded, where i tanked through encounters of mc/bwl/aq/naxx (we had a server second of aq40, but never ended up finishing naxx before the tbc anticipation raid break)
As i said i used to be a tank in vanilla and only started healing on Elysium, but resto shaman is quickly becoming a fun class id like to see the inside of old raids with.

- Plans, if you get accepted

Level to 60, farm preraid bis, farm mats for pots and flasks (profs on Stompy are herb/alchie, and im slowly leveling other alts to cover skining/mining and gold farming).
Considering playtime, i cannot commit to a hardcore raid schedule anymore, but would love to be a part of a friendly guild and can devote 3 nights per week for progression attempts. 40 man raids are not a priority for me, as long as there is some organized guild activity, im willing to participate.

Stompy

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Stompy - 56 resto shaman Empty Re: [DECLINED] Stompy - 56 resto shaman

Post by pingaan Thu May 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Hey Marko,

At the moment we are full on shamans. I will let you know if a spot opens up!

Good luck finding another guild.

pingaan
Admin

http://recipeforhate.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Stompy - 56 resto shaman Empty Re: [DECLINED] Stompy - 56 resto shaman

Post by Stompy Fri May 12, 2017 11:58 am

I appreciate your consideration. As i said, raiding is not a top priprity for me, as much as finding an active guild i can regularly find parties to heal 5 man dungeons and grab that preraid bis gear (even though i am an active player who is willing to sub in for an absentee healer). If even those terms are not agreeable, i wish you all the best and hope to see you all in game.

Stompy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down