Recipe for Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Luchador frost mage - Andreaslffs Resto druid

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Luchador frost mage - Andreaslffs Resto druid Empty [ACCEPTED] Luchador frost mage - Andreaslffs Resto druid

Post by Luchador - Andreas Tue May 02, 2017 4:57 pm

- Name: Luchador, Juha
- Class and specc: Frost mage
- General gaming/WoW background: Played in this guild called "Theocracy" (found in wowwiki.wikia) up for the Karazhan era, before i had to quit the game. Played AQ40 up to C'thun and cleared some bosses in Naxx and in TBC i raided Karazhan a bit. Been playing Vanilla on another privateserver (TheRebirth) aswell clearing MC and ZG.

-------

- Name: Andreaslffs, Andreas
- Class and specc: Resto druid
- General gaming/WoW background: Retail raiding-casual raiding (from TBC)/pvping/grinding in general.

- Plans, if we get accepted: Our plan is to get 60 asap (55-56lvl.) We are both very active players, so it's not going to take us too long. We're applying to help the guild progress through the endgame content and help guildmates along the way to reach our goal.

Luchador - Andreas

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Luchador frost mage - Andreaslffs Resto druid Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Luchador frost mage - Andreaslffs Resto druid

Post by Pantzer Tue May 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi Andreas & Juha

PM me ingame and we'll have a chat!

Pantzer

Back to top Go down