Recipe for Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] 60 Undead Mage looking for new home.

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] 60 Undead Mage looking for new home. Empty [ACCEPTED] 60 Undead Mage looking for new home.

Post by Manapie. Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Hey guys im looking for a guild and you guys sound awesome so here is my application.

- Name

Jesper.

Copenhagen, Denmark.

- Class and specc

Undead mage. I am at the moment specced into frost with improved blizzard but will chage to a more raid friendly spec if it comes to that. I also have enchanting 290 and herbalism 300.

- General gaming/WoW background

I have been playing wow since beta so about 12 years on and off, daaamn its a long time  monkey  I have been raiding in all of the expansions on the server Ravencrest EU, i mostly played a hunter but i have experience in most of the classes. In vanilla i think we cleared 4 bosses before TBC launched and when i found out that Elysium came up i cancelled my wow acount and was ready to start all over in the best game blizzard ever maked VANILLA and i have been here since launch of the server. I also played on NOS but i started kinda late so didnt got to raid much only some ZG and then the server died  Sad feelsbadman. I really love raiding and cleared every encounter there is up untill legion the latest expansion. I cant wait to try 40 mann raiding again it was kinda sad they stopped with that so i really just cant wait to experience it all over again and make some new friends and defeat some bosses with a awesome and friendly guild. I wanted to try out a new toon this time so i made a mage and i enjoy alot so far. i also have lvl 21 fury warrior that i chill on when its rested  bounce

- Plans, if you get accepted

I will work even harder to get my BIS gear ready so i am 100% ready for raiding. And then farm some dungeons or pvp with some guildies and just enjoy the game with you guys. And farm my epic mount i am allmost there!!!!! cheers And ofc get to know all of you. Smile

I am looking forward to hear from you guys, have a nice day.

Manapie.

Manapie.

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] 60 Undead Mage looking for new home. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] 60 Undead Mage looking for new home.

Post by Morgoths Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:44 pm

I vote big time!!!

Morgoths

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] 60 Undead Mage looking for new home. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] 60 Undead Mage looking for new home.

Post by pingaan Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:30 am

Your mate, I assume? =P
I'll conact you with some questions during the day, Jesper.

pingaan
Admin

http://recipeforhate.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Manapie Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Sounds cool i am online in wow on either the toons manapie or bobcharger or can reply here Smile

Manapie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down