Recipe for Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCPETED] Kardash - warrior/fury

Go down

[ACCPETED] Kardash - warrior/fury Empty [ACCPETED] Kardash - warrior/fury

Post by adiosamigos Thu May 11, 2017 2:29 pm

- Name - Ivan
- Age - 29
- Location - Moscow, Russia
- Class and specc - warrior/fury *almost* standart cookie cutter pve build (17/34/0) with Piercing Howl which IMO is way too good for general utility to trade it for extra 5% AP bonus, but thats debatable ofc.

- General gaming/WoW background - I have been playing WoW since last days of OBT back in 2005, my activity peak was in vanilla/TBC where I had farmed all the content except for may be last bosses of AQ40 and Naxx. However I stuck with retail WoW till MoP when finally lost my interest in future expansions.
Since then and until recently I was focused on achiving my RL goals such as family and career, sparing my free time casually for offline hits, session based MMO, MOBA etc.
At some point I have discovered that there is a solid vanilla WoW community and the *private* server scene in general and of the back of Nostalrius shutdown I became encouraged reading that Elysium starts fresh vanilla server. And so I'm here.

- Plans, if you get accepted
Farming 5 mans to get my last pre-bis gear pieces, buying Edgemasters, progressing through PvE vanilla content, experiencing the "1st kill feeling", becoming consistent top-1 damage dealer in raids / face wrecking machine in PvP with my Ashkandi/Edge of Insanity Very Happy

adiosamigos

Back to top Go down

[ACCPETED] Kardash - warrior/fury Empty Re: [ACCPETED] Kardash - warrior/fury

Post by pingaan Thu May 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Hey Ivan,

At the moment we are full on warriors. We will let you know if a spot opens up!

Good luck finding another guild.

Last edited by pingaan on Fri May 12, 2017 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

pingaan
Admin

http://recipeforhate.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by adiosamigos Fri May 12, 2017 7:59 am

Understood, but I would appreciate if you could look through my application once again considering the following:

1) as I was told by Pantzer (the warrior class leader) in the first place, the guild is "full on tanks, but can definitely use another fury" - well I'm pretty geared, consistent, motivated and ready to deliver some damage where it's needed, I can definitely prove my usefulness to the guild and its progress;
2) I'm like guaranteed to stick with the guild cause of suitable, almost ideal raid time (I'm severely short on options due to unstable work schedule) and the fact that my only RL friend who's playing WOW is already in your guild (Blackbada, the priest).

Of course if the points above won't make you reconsider your decision, I will accept it and move on finding my fortune elsewhere.

For now I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

adiosamigos

Back to top Go down

Post by pingaan Fri May 12, 2017 11:03 am

Hi agan Ivan,

We have considered your application again and looked over our warriors. We have a spot open for you!

Please PM eitherone of the officers for an invitation.

Welcome!

pingaan
Admin

http://recipeforhate.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down