Recipe for Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Sunday!!!

3 posters

Go down

Raid Sunday!!! Empty Raid Sunday!!!

Post by Morgoths Fri May 12, 2017 10:07 pm

So now we need 2 kill the last 3 bosses (Shazzrah, Golemagg the Incinerator and Sulfuron Harbinger (we cant kill Majordomo Executus and raggy because we dont have 8 ppl who are Honored with Hydraxian Waterlords) I will tell ppl abit how we are going 2 do the bosses quick so we can go for onyxia if the time is with us.

Shazzrah:

We will split the raid in 2 groups, I run in and pull the boss.. I will be the only person on the boss the rest stand on ranged (also melee(so bring a lot of arrows)) When he teleports the group he teleports run fast 2 me, and the tank who is in that group (Pantzer or Dortmund) taunts the boss... It is that simple.. I did not look at dispells that must be dispellers job Wink

Sulfuron Harbinger:

He has 4 adds we need 2 kill before killing the boss, we take the adds down 1 by 1. On each add we will have 3 ppl who can interupt and one of them will be the tank so when u get sign with a tank what taget you got, than u all find out who take what and when.. when the 1 add dies the interupts from 1 add are back up 2 the 2 add and so on..

Golemagg the Incinerator:

Dps need 2 shine here Very Happy I dont think this boss will be a problem but you never know.. he got 2 dogs with him they need 2 be tank away from the boss or his gets 500 increased damage and att speed by 50%.
He will also make a dot on the MT than gives him less and less armor.. first try I will try tanking him 2 the end (we will se how healing and dps is untill we go on him). Or we tank swap.

I hope ppl are happy about this small summary of the bosses we need...

Morgoths

Back to top Go down

Raid Sunday!!! Empty Re: Raid Sunday!!!

Post by Rusfriend Sat May 13, 2017 1:25 am

Dear Morgoths,

Me and My healers are ready to fight besides you!

Shazzrah

Shamans and Priests will dispel Shazzrah himself to remove his magic resistance aura.
Druids and Mages will decurse magic damage taken increase curse.

Everbody will pop-up Arcane Protection pots.

Sulfuron

I am going to assign each tank 2 healer for 5 tank.

Priests should dispel Immolate and Shadow Word:Pain constantly, adds will cast those dots.

Golemagg

Dispel Magma Splash fastly if not it stacks.

Sincerly, Rusfriend.

Rusfriend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranko Mon May 15, 2017 6:22 am

I think the Garr room strategy will be better for Shazzrah, where everyone stays spread out in a circle. Whoever gets the random aggro from the threat-wipe + blink will run back to the center for the tank to pick it back up. This will greatly reduce raid damage from the AE he casts on teleport. And even better on the unlikely event of curse + threat wipe + blink + AE altogether at once.

Ranko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down