Recipe for Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Application - Obrutesh , warrior

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application - Obrutesh , warrior Empty [ACCEPTED] Application - Obrutesh , warrior

Post by kebab018 Mon May 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Hello my name is Milan.
Im 19 years old and i live in Hungary. I work 3-4 days a week wich let me play wow in my spare time.

My character is Obrutesh , a tauren warrior (32/5/14).
I tank most of the times because in retail i was a tank for long time but was also a dps. I started playing on retail when SoO came out , ended after our guild beat 4/7 EN Mythic.
I lost interest in Legion so i started playing here. I never played vanilla before , wich means i learn everything what i have to in order to be competent.I also played on a TBC private server ,
did magtheridon's lair , gruul's lair and kharazan. Now im looking forward to take the bosses of vanilla down.
My have dps and tank gear. Some of them bis , some of them just good , but atleast rare quality expect 3 item. (If i get accpeted i'll change my talents in order to suit the guild)
I have alchemy and herbalism as professions.
My plans are attend at many raids i can go , run dungeons with guildmates and help each other with quests wich i like the most.

kebab018

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application - Obrutesh , warrior Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Application - Obrutesh , warrior

Post by pingaan Tue May 09, 2017 8:44 am

Hi Milan,

You are welcome to join. Please whisper either one of the officers ingame.

Regards.

pingaan
Admin

http://recipeforhate.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down