Recipe for Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Application - Miasmik, 60 Hunter

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application - Miasmik, 60 Hunter Empty [ACCEPTED] Application - Miasmik, 60 Hunter

Post by Miasmik Thu May 11, 2017 6:44 pm

- Name: Daan

- Class and specc: Hunter, 2/31/18 MM Raidspecced

- General gaming/WoW background:
Started playing during vanilla/TBC with some older friends when i was VERY young, so I never got to really experience the game until WoTLK.
Got to know some top end retail players at the time during Cata, with who I completed most content relatively fast on release.
Quit during MoP, started back again in WoD where I got multiple 99-100 percentile logs.
During WoD I boosted CM dungeons, boosted Mythic kills and piloted other accounts (primarily mages) for logs etc.
During that time I also got some of the worlds fastest kill timers at the time with the guild Drive on Ravencrest EU (Miasmic in the frames), like:
* youtube.com/watch?v=Xd4wCRjeSYk (mannoroth rank 1 speedkill)
* youtube.com/watch?v=AM_PAZzvZ7U (socrethar first ever 0 tank 1 heal, rank 1 speedkill)
* youtube.com/watch?v=WS-Uq0Ejpzw (iskar first ever 1 phase, rank 1 speedkill)
(note that these were the records at the time, most of them got beaten by Chinese guilds exploiting)
Because of the boosting and piloting I had done before I've recently gotten banned in a 'mass'-banwave under the boosting community, which is why I am not playing here on Elysium.
Since I am playing a huntard, you might think I am some retarded retail scrub that does not understand the game mechanics in vanilla, but I can assure you that I do; and if there is anything I don't know I won't hesitate to figure shit out and get stuff done.

- Plans, if you get accepted:
I am currently still getting pre-raid BiS gear, looking around to find a place to call 'home' so I thought I'd give applying here a shot.

Feel free to contact me in-game for further information,

Miasmik

Miasmik

Back to top Go down